About Me, Anxiety

3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge

The lovely Hannah from Hannah’s Bookshelf tagged me to do this challenge. If you’re not following her then you really need to change that! Thank you so much for tagging meΒ πŸ’œ

RULES

• Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Post a quote each day for three consecutive days.
  • Nominate three new bloggers a day.

Fear has two meanings: forget everything and run or face everything and rise.

This quote is so important to me – it’s what my boyfriend tells me whenever I feel anxious about doing something. He reminds me that while fear isn’t a choice, what I do with that fear is. I can either back out and run away because I’m afraid or I can face my fear head on and give anxiety the middle finger. It’s a reminder to me that facing my fears gives me power over whatever it is that I’m afraid of.

The three bloggers I’m going to nominate are:

1. Sammy
  2. Molly
  3. Stephen

8 Comments

1. Hannah

September 20, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Such a lovely quote with an inspiring message! I feel like I need to put this up somewhere πŸ˜‚πŸ’–

1. paperbackadventures

September 20, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Thank you! I absolutely love it and would get a tattoo of it as a constant reminder if it wasn’t too long and I wasn’t such a wimp πŸ˜‚

2. Sammy

September 20, 2018 at 9:21 pm

What a great quote! I’d better get on this challenge! πŸ™‚

1. paperbackadventures

September 21, 2018 at 7:20 pm

Thank you! Ooh, yes you must, I can’t wait to see your quotes 😊

3. Brianna

September 23, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Oh! I love this quote, haha. And also what you said about giving anxiety the middle finger….It might have made me laugh but I love it πŸ™‚
    (BTW I love the set up of your blog! It’s so pretty.)

4. 3 days, 3 quotes challenge – Molly Elizabeth Marcelle

September 25, 2018 at 6:10 pm

[…] got tagged in my second tag/challenge thing (exciting) by Kelly from Paperback Adventures (amazing blog name, amazing blog) be sure to check her out if you haven’t […]

5. 3 days, 3 quotes challenge – day 2 – Molly Elizabeth Marcelle